Re: How to make Ghostscript 5.50 using native windows GUI

/ Andrew Markebo <flognat@flognat.myip.org> wrote:
| [...]
| Stuff like rxvt? xterm? xv? emacs in x-mode..

Reading the topic, adding gs, are you still wanting to display
postscriptfiles in a microsoft windows window??

There are drivers in ghostscript for this..

Sorry if I am seeming to be a little 'X GUI nooohh!' but I think it is
quite a bit of work, and you might also start to wonder why anybody
haven't done this before, commercial/non-commercial, there ought to be
money in this, helping to port x-applications to windows nativity..

        /Andy