Cygwin CD?

Hi Christopher,

I was wondering if a CD is available with all of this Cygwin stuff on
it?  Trying to do the Internet install is painful.  I have been at it
all afternoon and am getting nowhere.  I don't know how you guys make
your money, but I for one would have no problem paying a fee for the
convenience of getting this stuff on CD.

Regards,

Ed Day