RE: Does gzip support multiple processors under windows 2000?

Hi Ilan,

please describe in more detail what do you want to accomplish.
Do you have a single large file or a pipe like gzip'ed tar?
Or do you have a bunch of files like: gzip *
where multiple gzip of different files could be run in the
background at the same time?

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de)