gcc-2.95.3-2 released for testing, gcc-2.95.3-1 is the default

I've updated gcc on cygwin.com.

Changes include the usual increased separation between -mno-cygwin and
!-mno-cygwin.  This fixes a problem with the searching of dllcrt2.o when
building DLLS.

I plan on splitting out the w32api libs in the next release of w32api.
They will live in /usr/lib/w32api.  So, this version of gcc will search
/usr/lib/w32api by default regardless of -mno-cygwin settings.  As
before, under -mno-cygwin gcc will tell ld to search
/usr/local/lib/mingw and /usr/lib/mingw.  Unfortunately, ld still
searches /usr/lib by default so there is still some bleed over with
cygwin libraries.  I'll look at getting a binutils release out sometime
this week which eliminates the automatic searching of /usr/lib.  Can
anyone tell me if this will break anything?  Do I actually have to add a
-mno-cygwin to ld?

Oh, and, btw, I made 2.95.3-1 the default compiler for cygwin.  Any
problem reports that I heard showed that its problems were shared with
2.95.2-9, so it makes sense to move to this new version.

Please try 2.95.3-2.  The only changes you should notice are in the
-mno-cygwin handling.

This should be on mirrors soon.

cgf