RE: Apache and MySQL

Graham,

What user is httpd running as? Is it different to that you are running the
script from normally? Is this user allowed to connect to MySQL?

I Didn't think that there was a way to restrict sockets permissions in
cygwin! Probably wrong as usual.

Neil

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.