Re: cygwin: Can't find SRVANY.EXE on my system

Brendan,

The srvany,exe utility comes from the Microsoft Windows Resource
Kit(s).  There are kits for Workstation/Professional and Server, and for
Windows 2000/NT.  You get them from buying a MS Press book about the
Resource Kit(s).  I think you may be able to donwload just srvany.exe from
the Microsoft FTP site.  They have updated that utility a few times and
put the updates on the FTP site.

-Allen