RE: port of omniorb

Thank you.
More importantly, if you could see what calls are actually _required_
and what calls are _preferred_.

I.E. the setpri0 calls are almost certainly not _needed_ as they related
to priority, not to data storage. useing these calls as an example, they
may not be #ifdef'ed today, but if you #ifdef them omniORB should still
work.

If you can do this it will let me focus on whats required.

Rob