Re: sftp

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 07:01:07PM +0200, Ronald Hecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i called sftp with -v -v -v and got
>
> sftp> ls
> debug3: Sending SSH2_FXP_READDIR I:3
> debug3: Received reply T:104 I:3
> debug3: Received 38 SSH2_FXP_NAME responses
> d---------   21 administ Domänen-     8192 Apr  16:55 .
> drwxrwxrwx    5 administ Domänen-        0 Jan  09:06 ..
> drwxrwxrwx    2 administ Domänen-        0 Apr  13:38 .autosave
> -rwx------    1 hr55     Domänen-      767 Mar  07:42 .bashrc
> debug3: Sending SSH2_FXP_READDIR I:4
>
> and now it hangs. Seems to me, that the sftp-server did not respond to
> the second SSH2_FXP_READDIR.

This doesn't help, unfortunately. The connection is made, the
sftp-server (you are using the one I sent yesterday, aren't you?)
is up and running.

The problem is that I can't reproduce the problem. I have tried
both, RSA and Password authentication, both a local connection
and from a Linux box and with ash, bash and tcsh as login shell.
Either way sftp works as expected.

We need somebody to seriously debug that problem.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.