rpm problem was: libz.dll

thanks to all who helped me, thank. But, it is not that easy :) Problem
persists. I have rpm up and running but I can't ( example) install Midnight
Commander. I have downloaded package and tried to install it ( I run rpm
with -v v  -i option), it gave me nice view whats happening. Rpm is trying
to install MC but it fails because of dependencies. It says that I don't
have ncurses installed ( I HAVE!!! ) and it fails to install MC. Why? I have
copied files from /bin/ncurses-test-dll and ncurses-test-stat to /bin and
still same thing. It does not work. I even checked the installation,
installed whole thing again and nothing. Always it fails because there is no
ncurses ( but i can run ncurses.exe from cygwin promtp...) any ideas?

thanks

radek