Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll -- OFF-TOPIC

Hi !
Installation of MC from rpm package is simple. It is necessary to
utilize two swiches - one
concerning dependencies (no dependencies should be used) and second
concernig operating system
one is going to install MC on (ignore operating system should be used).
That is all and it works

Jacek