Re: cygwin doc problem

> Hi. I am newbie too.
> I think this problem must be decided next way
> 1) Download & inxtall man pages from redhat.com
> 2) Check in the list at cygwin.com if that function is
> ported
>
> Mans from redhat contains decriptions for all c
> functions.
> But the problem is that not all of them are ported by
> cygwin gcc :((

thanks for your help, but I tryed this before and it didnt work, I got lost
in this huge docs and I couldnt get the infos I needed...Im a simple man and
I would prefer a man like this :

Windows.h
..
SetCuttentDirectory(const char* path) :changes the work directory to path

etc..
When anybody knows a manual like this plz tell me where can I get it..
thanks again for your help Matrona. :)

http://www.gmx.net