From: Brian Keener [mailto:bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 3:48 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Re-install of cygwin not possible via setup.exe

When you installed you should have had to specify a download directory
and an install (root) directory.  Please be sure you deleted both of
these in their entirety as you said you did and then setup should allow
you to re download/install the entire system (all packages).

Also if you could also tell us if you selected download from internet,
install from local directory or install from internet - it will help us
pinpoint your problem a little better.