Re: Google search the archives.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 08:06:29AM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>For those of you having trouble with the search engine at the archives
>site I suggest you Googlize your search.  Visit http://www.google.com
>and enter into the search criteria `cygwin +'what my problem is''.
>E.G.: cygwin +Perl TK returns pages and pages of information.  Since
>Cygwin is a widely accepted tool and is used in a  wide variety of
>packages then it is often discussed on other lists as well.  Therefore,
>using Google.com to do your searches will broaden the field of knowledge
>available.

I know that there were problems with searching last week but I was under
the impression that everything was ok now.

Searching for small words like "tk" doesn't work too well, and probably
won't until we get more disk space on the system but I am able to do
searches and find things on cygwin.com.

cgf