RE: Problems with gcc - cygwin 1.1.8

Hi Christopher,

Thanks very much for being observant and sorry for the late answer.

You're right, I had "LIBRARY_PATH" and got rid of it.  Things went fine,
but I still have some minor problems which I can't resolve.

I could compile Xaw and got libXaw.a.  Coming to Xmu, I get
No rule to make target `/usr/lib/X11/config/Imake.tmpl'
but I have Imake.tmpl in /usr/lib/X11/config

I also downloaded the complete Xext as available on x.org, but trying to
compile I get Xlibint.h, Xext.h and extutil.h are missing.  Where can one
find those?

Thanks for your kind answer.

George