May need a ghostscript maintainer

Our ghostscript maintainer seems to be MIA.

Given the number of problems that people are having with ghostscript,
I have three options:

1) Remove ghostscript from the distribution.

2) Find a new maintainer who will rectify the existing problems.

3) Have the existing maintainer rectify the problems.

I sent email to the maintainer a week ago and haven't heard anything
so it looks like #3 is out.

Is anyone willing to maintain this?  We need to provide an X-less
version of ghostscript.  Norman Vine has managed to do this, so it is
not an impossible feat:

http://www.vso.cape.com/~nhv/files/cygwin/gs6.62/

If someone would like to volunteer to do this, please respond to this
thread.  Don't send email personally.  Just send email to cygwin@cygwin.com.

cgf