RE: bug report: sscanf problem with cygwin 1.3.1-1

.
>It looks like there is a problem handling decimal points in __svfscanf_r
>(newlib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c line 227)

A hearty thanks to whomever fixed this so quickly in the CVS

Another demonstration of Open Source at its best !!

This also seems to solve the PDF problems people were seeing
with my ghostscript port and the current Cygwin release

Thanks Again

Norman Vine