RE: Some comments about the current release

Hmm, I must have been unclear - I thought that "0 full time
cygwin-net-release-programmers" would imply that everyone is a
volunteer?

> Also, Corinna is a Cygwin engineer, gdb engineer in training.
>  We don't
> have much Cygwin-specific work at Red Hat currently so she's slowly
> transitioning to gdb.

Sorry Corinna! I muddled my description - I mean cygwin engineer, with
the focus being for the GnuPro tools - would that have been more
accurate? Thanks for the detail Chris.

Rob