From: Karr, David [mailto:david.karr@cacheflow.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 10:00 AM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: RE: Small prog linked with MS "cl.exe" gets "Invalid Argument"
in Cyg wn, but runs in DOS

Small update.  I'm not sure what it means yet.  I've also found that if I
run the exact same command line directly from bash, it works fine.  However,
if the command line is run from "make", it gets the "Invalid Argument"
error.  The "SHELL" variable in "make" is "sh.exe".  I also tried running
"sh.exe" from my Bash shell and running the command line, and it still works
fine.