telnetd with 1.3.1

 <<date.strace>>

hi,

i just installed the latest cygwin release last week on an NT machine. there
was a previous version installed on that machine but i followed the
instructions in the FAQ to uninstall it before installing this version.

everything seems to be working except the telnet server. when i telnet in,
after typing in my username/password i get nothing... after typing ctrl-c i
get a bash prompt. from that prompt i can only run shell built in commands.
anything else i try just hangs, until i interrupt it with ctrl-c. i am able
to run strace though, attached is the output i got from 'strace date'.

im not subscribed to this mailing list, so please cc me in any replies.

thank you.

+--
|Matthew Riben
|Spirent Communications/Adtech Systems Division/SWAT Team
|The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of my
employer.
+--
|All statements in this email are false.

date.strace