Re: Screen buffer position lost (WAS: When will cygwin ever be stable?)

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 06:02:57PM -0400, Harold Hunt wrote:
>Hey, it's the output of two commands overlayed on top of each other!
>Yippee! :)
>
>Now, I'm not complaining, and I'm not saying that this is a Cygwin problem.
>I'm merely documenting the observed behaviour.  :)

It's certainly a Cygwin problem.  It's been a Cygwin problem for about three
or four years or so.  I have never cared enough to fix it and I assume that
no one else does either.

As usual, however, I will gladly accept a patch.

Until then, I'll just live with it...  or maybe someday it will irritate me
enough to track down why it is happening.

cgf