Keyboard not working

I've found that with the latest set of cygwin programs I've lost the
ability to use my keyboard in bash. As you can imagine this makes using
the utilities rather difficult. I'm using bash 2.05-4, which I've got from
several different places and the keyboard doesn't appear to work. I
haven't tried building from source yet but I don't think that'll solve it.
Please help...

andy

ps it's an uk keyboard, set up as an uk keyboard not as an us.

--
Alright. Own up. Who swallowed it this time?

art27@cam.ac.uk - Assistant Technical Director - Queens' Bats