Updating setup.exe

All the coming changes to setup.exe seem nice.  I have been building
periodically from source so I could try out the new features, but how will
ordinary users know to download the new version when it is released?

Perhaps there should be a setup or install 'package' that would allow
updating setup.exe to be controlled like any other part of Cygwin from the
user's viewpoint.  It would probably have to be a special case since I don't
think a running copy of setup.exe can replace itself.  It also probably
wouldn't be in the Cygwin directory tree.

If it sounds like a good idea to others, I am willing to work on the
mechanism as soon as my company signs its disclaimer for my contributions.
I have been told that there is no problem with the disclaimer, but it hasn't
been signed yet.
--
Mac :})
Give a hobbit a fish and he'll eat fish for a day.