[ANN] CygUtils updates

Now that Steve O. has contributed rxvt to the official dist, AND I've
been informed that the cygwin-xfree dist contains the freetype
libraries,

1) CygUtils' rxvt package is obsolete
2) CygUtils' freetype package is (mostly) obsolete (*)
3) CygUtils' "usr-local" package is obsolete (everything that was in it
is now available directly from sourceware in official packages or from
cygwin-xfree)

So, I've updated the web pages at CygUtils to reflect that, and I've
updated the "RemoveObsoletePackages" tool to assist you in removing any
vestiges of the CygUtils usr-local stuff from your system.

CygUtils is http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/

(*) As far as I can tell, the cygwin-xfree dist does not contain the
utility programs from freetype, so I created an "executables-only" dist
for freetype so that you can get those programs without messing up your
cygwin-xfree installation.

--Chuck