Commercial License

I'm currently working on a proprietary software (I know, boo-
hiss).  It is compiled under vc++, but I use cygwin's bash
and make.  I would like to go the next step and try to get
my company to drop vc++ in favor of using g++, as a first step
toward moving them toward a Linux port.  (as a second step
towards trying to get them to drop NT as a server platform, but
that last step will be a doozy)  I need to know, however,
how much it would cost to 'buy out' of the GPL on cygwin.dll.  I
could not find this information on RedHat's site, and they don't
seem to sell it in their store.  This generally is a sign of
impending stickershock, but I'll ask anyway.

I would prefer linking with cygwin1.dll to going mingw, since
drive letters give me a bad feeling, and since it will improve
portability more.  But mingw would be a step.

Thanks in advance for your support

If this message was not digitally signed, do you really know who
it came from?  Encrypt everything, let the NSA sort it out.

Unsolicited email advertisements will be proofread and returned
for a fee of $500 per message.  Sending such email to this
address implies acceptance
of these terms.

smime.p7s