openssh 2.9p1

Hello,

I tried to get (open)sshd running on several machines but on each of them
starting sshd as a service fails. I followed the instructions as described
in "openssh-2.9p1.README" and anything works fine up to the point when I
try to start the service. Then I get the following message:

89f0f7.jpg

I tried it on both NT as well as W2K without success. Can you please help
me to figure out what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

JPEG image