Re: Please try this: OpenSSH 2.9p1 ssh hanging

Hi All...

An even smaller test case...please try this with OpenSSh-2.9p1-1

ssh -f localhost sleep 30

and then do

ps -e

and see if the ssh process terminates when the sleep process does. You can
try it with OpenSSH-2.5.2p2-3 also.

I believe it is only ssh (not sshd). So...you don't have to install the
package, just extract the ssh.exe from the distribution and try it from
whatever directory you are in (./ssh...).

Thanks for the help.

...Karl

Corinna...I tried the patches from the OpenSSH mailing list, but they did
not fix it either. Do you have any other ideas?

...Karl