RE: Strange fork() behaviour under cygwin v1.3.1

Oh. Well I suggest you build a debug pth library, and optionally a debug
cygwin library (see the cvs source web page for build instructions), and
see if pth is doing funky stuff that might confuse fork(). If no actual
threads are involved, there shouldn't be any particular problems :].
Also update to cygwin 1.3.2 just-in-case.

> > ****** IMPORTANT *******
> > When writing or testing threading code, ___always___ check
> return values
> > and error flags.
>
> That stuff was copied directly out of the jabber server source! :)))

Ouch. Uhmm, yeah. Ouch.

Rob