Re: About Cygwin 1.0 (check out http://cygwin.com/bugs.html )

On 27 May 2001, at 20:47, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Or, hmm, is this just a rehash of the recent CTRL-C with NTEMACS
> thread of a week or so ago?

Not emacs, but I think it is a rehash.  I execute make from bash,
which runs more subprocesses than I care to name, and something fails
to respond to Ctrl-C.  I compensate by using Ctrl-Z, and then "kill
%1".  I've seen reports of similar problems over the last two months,
and I don't have a small, neat replication of the problem, so I was
mostly keeping my mouth shut for fear of contributing needless noise.

For anyone else reading this, I can't recall which shells use "%1" to
refer to child processes, so your milage may vary.