AW: UNIX-socket problems under cygwin 1.3.2

Reading the code and understanding it is not the same. My main task is to
port kde and I don't have very deep knowledge about the socket stuff in
cygwin. I have looked in cygwin and strace, but it's heavy. :-)

One question: How are you debbuging dll's ?

Regards

Ralf