From: Lee [mailto:vega@rhubarb.custard.org]
Sent: den 30 maj 2001 16:15
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Possible bug? Re: Strange behaviour when closing cygwin

> On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 02:40:23PM +0100, Lee wrote:
> > with no extra lines trailing. However, I have had some success in
finding
> > a cause. It seems that whenever I use ctrl-c at any time during the
use of
> > cygwin, eg. I run a find from root and halfway I press ctrl-c to
cancel
> > it. Once pressed the key sequence seems to get stored and is only
>
> It's a W2K "feature" which is related to starting Cygwin via a batch
> file. You can't change that AFAIK.
>
> Corinna
>
> --
> Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
> Red Hat, Inc.

This also happens on my computer that is running win98SE. It will
happen without fail no matter what I've used since pressing the ctrl-c
sequence and no matter what I've done since I used it. If I never
press ctrl-c, it the problem never arises. It will do this on both my
windows machines. I've got all the latest files downloaded and installed.

Regards,

~Lee Savidge