DLL support for Apache 1.3.x

Hi list,

I'm currently trying to build in the dynamic loading of DLLs from
within Apache's httpd.conf which can be done using the "LoadModule"
directive.

Unfortunatly I have a DLL stuff specific problem and don't know
exactly how to deal with this. Here is want I want to:

* a module mod_foo should be exported to mod_foo.dll and then included
using LoadModule from httpd.conf.
* exports are available within mod_foo.dll

but when I try to invoke the daemon I get:

    $ ./httpd
    Syntax error on line 203 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
    Can't locate API module structure 'rewrite_module' in
/usr/local/apache/bin/mod_rewrite.dll: dlsym: Win32 error 127

Can someone assist in figuring this out, Corinna or Chris??!

Regards,
Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG