Re: Bug report: setup.exe

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 10:36:35PM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> What version of setup.exe are you using?
>v2.57
>> Which mirror did you download from?
>http://programming.ccp14.ac.uk
>> What are your mount points?
>c:\cygwin to cygwin /
>

>> The source for setup.exe is part of the Cygwin source, follow the "How to
>> Contribute" link at http://cygwin.com/ .
>I really can't find this

Hmm, a literalist.  The link is "Contributing".  It is at the left side
of nearly every page at cygwin.com.  This link and the ones under it are
required reading if you are going to be contributing source code.

In particular the "Contributing" link should be read a couple of times.  The
Sources in CVS, will probably need some study, also.

Luckily, we don't require a release assignment for setup.exe so contributing
patches is pretty easy.

cgf