Re: Updated: rxvt-2.7.2-5

> 2) when running in X mode, the window sometimes dies
> spontaneously when it loses focus.

This is a new one to me.  There's not much I can
think of to cause this, aside from some kind of
problem with loading a function from a dll.

As far as 1) and 3), I looked for "foo" in the source
and didn't find anything as far as debug.  It almost
sounds like your X-server is adding the "fooo".

Large pastes have always been a problem.  Also this
simple test:
  cat /usr/bin/rxvt.exe
causes a deadlock that hangs any version of rxvt
on cygwin.

-steve