Re: cygwin 1.3.2 bug on non-us keyboard layouts

Marius,

I would be glad if you could send that as a patch. Even if that
patch doesn't match all keyboard/language combination, it sounds as
if we would get a convenient solution for most users and it doesn't
exclude later refinement.

Please, send the patch to cygwin-patches@cygwin.com including
a ChangeLog entry as plain text.

Thanks in advance,