Re: Where do I send bug reports?

Patrick Hubers wrote:
>  Copied setup.exe and the latest and contrib
> directories to my laptop and ran setup. No package names. I then copied
> setup.ini (from my other machine) also to my laptop and then setup *did*
> show me package names.

This is not a bug but was a side affect of previous changes made that was still
existent in 2.57.  Setup did/does requires setup.ini.  The more recent version
from CVS that Chris and Robert have been working on so heavily doesn't have
that requirement and will now find all packages in the directory - even without
a setup.ini, but I would venture to say that he existence of a setup.ini for
othe features in the works is the desired approach.

bk