cygwin memory leaks?

Hi all

I have this really really simple C progam I wrote in the Cygwin environment.
Now, I'm no C programmer, I pretty much had to write something, didn't knwo
how, so I read some online tutorials on how to get the job done.

The program is meant to be run 24/7, or close to it. After about 12 hours it
craps out, and I have to restart it. I have this feeling it is a windows and
or cygwin  issue, and not my program.

Woudl any C experts out there be willing to look at my source code and see
if I did anything that would leak memory? Its a very very short program.

Brandon