Re: cygwin memory leaks?

Brandon,

If you post a URL at which interested readers could peruse the code, that
might be the least obtrusive way. Otherwise, people here are unlikely to
have much patience with tutorial activities.

There's a general bit of wisdom that us old hands have about where to
hypothesize fault, given choices such as:

1) Compiler
2) Framework
3) Library
4) Operating System