RE: Rxvt vs. command.com as standard cygwin window

Thanks for the tips on running rxvt.  The fonts are still a problem for me.
The font I get with your command line still confuses 1 and l.  The courier
font used by Pierre's command line does give a different display font, but I
don't seem to be able to control it's size very well.  Any pointers on how
to do that?  Right now unders WinNT, I'm using Raster Fonts 6x12 which seems
to be the only font which is readable and gives me enough screen real estate
(I like to display two side-by-side 80 column windows with scrollbars).

-- John Wiersba