Re: Patch for zip to deal with dos paths

# >Would it be possible to have a command-line switch to select
# >which behavior is desired?  Of course, that leaves the issue
# >of which should be the default.
#
# Note the smiley.  ;-)
#
# I wouldn't bother fixing it at all.  If anyone is stupid enough to use a
# single character file name with streams (e.g. "c:1", they'll have so many
# problems, they won't even get around to zipping it.  (Most native Windows
# and cygwin apps will get confused.)

Ah.  Well, given that I don't have access to NT here, I'd
just as soon the behavior you describe the patch as providing
be the behavior, but that's me (and anyway, it's probably
moot for me since I use pkzip 2.50 for DOS anyway); I guess
I was figuring  someone else might object, and that making it
optional might quiet them.

-- jonadab