Re: Can't start windows-progs like 'edit' over telnet

Am 5 Jul 2001, um 15:18 Uhr schrieb egor duda:

> it currently works only if you're logging in from cygwin telnet
> client. I'm planning to add an ability to use ttyfier from rxvt or
> xterm, thus making it possible to work with ttyfier from unix hosts,
> but it'll take some time and will require patching rxvt/xterm.
>
> As for now, you need cygwin both on server and on client.

That's bad because I want to use the cygwin telnet-server to be
accessed from a radio-device (Embedded DOS w/ VT100 telnet client).

The only problem I have is, that the telnet-server does not responde
to keystrokes from the client, when the tyf-program is active. The
display of the data is correct.

Regards,

Andy.

Andreas Schlager, EDV