BUG:STATUS_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION on Bash.exe (Cygwin-b20)

On Friday 6 Jul 01, Venugopal M. writes:
> I have Cygwin-b20 installed on my Windows ME machine. I use the tools for my
> palm OS development.
>
> I have been using it successfully all these days - but from yesterday, after
> 'I don't know what I did', bash.exe does not execute any more (nor do ANY of
> the programs in H-i586../bin/ folders under cygwin)

The cygwin mailing list cannot help you with problems with Cygwin B20
for PalmOS development.  Take your problem to a PalmOS support forum.
You should find pointers to them from wherever you found prc-tools.

If you want to use a modern release of Cygwin, you may be able to use
the latest version of prc-tools from
<http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/>, but that is still a
work-in-progress.

Hope this helps.