Re: Starting Apache

Nope, I can only start inetd but not apache, nor cron.  In case of
inetd I learned that after "cygrunsrv -I ineted -p
/usr/sbin/inetd.exe" I had to reboot the W2K, otherwise cygrunsrv -S
inetd started inetd but it died shortly after.  Anyway cygrunsrv is a
mysterious existence for me now.  I wanted to pursue the reason why I
am not successful using cygrunsrv but the snapshot I got
cygwin-src-20010707.tar.bz2 does not seem to contain its source code.

For now I am forcing myself not forgetting to start httpd when I
reboot the server.  Sigh...

-Tak