Re: Mailing list etiquette [Was: Re: SETUP WIZARD FOR CYGWIN?XFREE86]

For the record, I've sent Bobby private email a couple of times warning
him about off-topic posts.  I've gotten private complaints from readers
of this mailing list about his messages.

I've actually started composing several public messages in the last few
days announcing "This is your last warning" but I really really really
hate blocking people from posting here unless they are actually clueless
spammers.

So, I appreciate Chuck's analysis here.  It was better than I could have
done.

Bobby, *please* think three times before sending email here.  To be
blunt, 99% of what you send is really of questionable value.

cgf