TCP Wrappers Port

Hey guys,
	I just pulled down the wrappers again and found that my original
fixes do absolutely nothing in the current release of Cygwin ;).  The
original patch only affected in_systm.h and that appears to be corrected
in the current include files.  However, I did have problems with the
sys_nerr and sys_errlist structures.  I found that tcp would not compile with
them and after looking on the net, I discovered that for win32, I should
use strerror().  I have modified the source to handle strerror() or the
sys structures depending on what flags you set.  This allows it to compile
and work fine, only oddity I have notice is that instead of "Connection
refused" from a rejected host, you get "Connection reset by peer".

	It has been a while since I pushed up the previous mods, so how do
you all want me to send these up?  Since you need this to have openssh
support the hosts.allow and hosts.deny files, is there any desire to ask
Corinna to include this in inetutils/openssh and compile openssh accordingly?

	I will have a patch done against the tcp_wrapper source done by
tomorrow sometime, so let me know.

Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisB
System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes the
       wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers