SSH no works in Win2k, only in Win98

    Hi folks! Who are you?
    I tried the cygwin list and the Michael Ederly list, but nobody answer me.
    I has installed full cygwin installation (in Win98 and 2k). Then, I run ssh-
host-config. In Win2k I execute the fixperms.sh script from Michael Ederly to
adjust permissions. Then, I run "crypt xxx" and insert the result in passwd
file. In Win98 works well. In 2k, sshd runs only from command-line, not as a
service. Then, I try login. I type my password, but not accept. What's
happening here?
    Thanks, and pardon for my english, it's not my native language.
    Regards,

                                                        Rael...