Re: per-process mounts (Was: directory hard links)

>On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:12:12PM -0400, Peter Buckley wrote:
>>An RFE?  I don't think cygwin really operates with that business model.
>>If you would like cygwin to have a feature, AFAIK SOP is that you write
>>a patch or create a package and become the maintainer.  You also would
>>need approval for the patch/package.  Cygwin is a maintained by a
>>community effort.
>
>Bingo.
>
>Since I'm not interested in doing this and (I assume) Corinna is not
>interested in doing this, that leaves a couple of other Cygwin
>developers who are familiar with the path handling code in cygwin.
>
>If you can get them interested, then maybe they'll tackle this.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my terminology.  What you say is exactly
how I had intended it -- if anyone familiar with the code decides to tackle this
issue, I'd greatly appreciate it; otherwise I'm out of luck since I really doubt
I'll have bandwidth to tackle this myself.  Just in case, though, can someone
let me know where I can get the source (ie, which tarball it's in)?

Thanks,
Noel

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.