Re: Anybody really runs sshd in win2K?

  Hi Corina! Who are you?
  At moment, nobody help me with sshd.
  I has install cygwin (full instalation) in Win2k and Win98. In Win98 I set
(in autoexec.bat) cygwin=tty and in Win2k cygwin=ntsec. I run ssh-host-config
command. Then, I use "crypt xxx" and insert the result in passwd. After, I
execute the fixperms.sh script from Michael Ederly site (in Win2k). In Win98
works well, but in Win2k, I try login via ssh2. I type my password, but is not
work. SSHD run as service not work too.
  Help me! Please!
  Thanks,

                                                  Rael...