cygnus and ghostscrip

    Jerome> Greetings !  Please find attached an EPS file which
    Jerome> reproduce the bug discovered by Robert McDougall:
    Jerome> `epstopdf model.eps' gives a corrupted `model.pdf' file.

Jerome, thanks for file.  I will try to determine if the JPEG library
that I built with is causing the problem.  BTW, I'm redirecting this
discussion back to Cygwin mailing list, so this thread will show up in
the mailing list archives.

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
Cygwin Ghostscript maintainer