Re: Symbol in DLL begin with _

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 12:37:36PM +0200, Pasch, Thomas (ACTGRO) wrote:
>I've managed it now.  Documentation and the FAQ is a little unclear to
>me (and not up to date either).

That's probably because we only get complaints about things being out of
date rather than actual submissions of new words.  Apparently most
people are unfamiliar with the concept of how "free software" operates.
They think that whining about problems is a valuable service and that
contributing anything other than that is "too much work".

cgf