1.3.2: Gnu Emacs Ange Ftp Fails

This problem has been reported by Milliken, Peter.

I am using Gnu Emacs on Windows NT, using Ange-ftp to
access remote Sun workstations. It used to be working.
But after I have upgraded cygwin recently, 2 August
2001, it no longer works. Whenever I am trying to
access a remote file in the remote Sun Workstation, it
just hang. I have to press control-G kill the ange ftp
command.

Milliken, Peter has isolated the problem to be in the
cygwin package. I have gone a step further. It is
because of the cygwin1.dll in version 1.3.2-1. If I
replace the dll with the one in version 1.3.1-1, the
problem goes away.

Anyone has any clue ??

Best Regards,
Ayamico